Clogged drains can be a pain in the neck, add stress to your life, and could indicate something deeper in your plumbing system. Although you’ve been warned to avoid chemical drain cleaners and the sounds of high-pressure drain cleaning are alarming, it is important that you do not use them. Is it safe? Orlando’s plumbing experts Clog Kings Plumbing have the perfect answer.
What is High-Pressure Drain Cleaning?
High-pressure drain cleaning uses water power to clear any clogs or smaller tree roots from your pipes. Experts attach a jet nozzle to a flexible line. This allows the line to pass through drain elbows and other twists in your plumbing while delivering several thousand PSI. It is highly recommended that you only hire a professional to do this job due to the power of the jet spray.
1. The water is pressured to such an extent that it can break through debris and sludge and emulsify grease. It can also bathe a hardened scale and take care of minor tree roots. A commercial hydro jetter is required for larger, more mature tree root systems.
2. High-pressure drain cleaning is safe for the environment as it does not contain toxic or dangerous chemicals that could be flung into waterways. This method is popular in restaurants and offices due to its strength and ease.
3. Although the term “high pressure”sounds like it could quickly cause damage to your plumbing, this is not a problem if your pipes are older and made of ceramic, clay, or composite wood. To ensure that your pipes are in good condition, our plumbers can inspect the drain camera.
4. Routine drain cleaning can eliminate unpleasant odors from your pipes. Your drains can become clogged up with bacteria. High-pressure drain cleaning removes all the gunk and leaves fresher air in your bathrooms and kitchen.
5. This method should be used regularly. This will ensure cost-effectiveness and allow for free flow of water from your home. It also allows for thorough inspections to verify the integrity of drain lines. Routine high-pressure drainage cleaning can save you money in the long term.
Call Clog Kings Plumbing to make an appointment online, or call for Florida’s top plumbers to explain the advantages of high-pressure drain cleaning in your home. This post was written by Joey Denick. Joey is the Owner and Operator of Clog Kings. At Clog Kings, LLC, we pride ourselves on our dedication and efficiency. We know you don’t have time to waste. That’s why we work fast to get your home or commercial building back up and running in no time. If you are looking for St.pete Plumbing then look no further because we got you covered!